Sunday, June 20, 2010

State of Disarray

I have deprived my followers and readers the pleasure of reading my blog...I have been in a perpetual state of confusion and lack of management for the past few months. I do not know what I was thinking but I have always known that writing down my plans for the month is the first step in getting anything done. I have not written a single plan for the past 4 months!!! That sucks!

I am not making excuses...I just have to write this down...I really have fallen short of the standards I have set for myself and have no one but me to blame.

I am now starting all over again...life has been exciting for me; made new friends, strengthened old friendships...I would not take things for granted anymore...I promise.

This is one of the few times I really hope you understand my abstract words...like a friend of mine said; my words are such lazy horses...they fail to convey the full weight of my thoughts.

Have a great week!

No comments: